Darian is a General Partner at Gradient Ventures.
Prior to Gradient, Darian founded Radius, a leading B2B Customer Data Platform, serving as the company’s CEO for 7+ years. He grew the company to over one hundred employees, raised more than $100MM in venture capital from top tier firms, and served dozens of Fortune 500 customers. He is an early investor in many companies including Lyft, Udemy, Carbon Health, Palantir, and serves on the Board of Directors at Gigs, Contractbook, and Chili Piper, among others. He studied briefly at UC Berkeley, after working at Facebook as a Software Engineer reporting to Mark Zuckerberg, but dropped out after two years to work full-time on startups.
Darian lives in San Francisco with his wife, son, and two cats and enjoys skiing, kitesurfing, and Civilization VI.
- Mural is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that allows you to share notes, be creative and stay productive in real time regardless of where your team is based.
- Gigs is building Stripe for phone plans. Enabling platforms to sell phone and data subscriptions to their users.
- FlutterFlow is a low-code, visual application development platform for native mobile and web applications.
- Chili Piper is reinventing scheduling, calendar and inbox, the main apps used by revenue teams, to bring new levels of productivity and job satisfaction.
- Collective is a back-office platform designed for self-employed people helping them handle company formation, taxes, accounting, compliance and more.
- Secureframe helps companies manage end-to-end security compliance at every stage of their growth.
- Range is an all-in-one wealth management platform. Manage your investments, taxes, cash flow, retirement, estate plans and more. Get unlimited access to your financial advisor through your AI-driven wealth dashboard.
- Mage is a collaborative AI tool for software developers